Graphic Documents Working Group
Triennial Programme 2014-2017
Working Group Activities and Projects 2014–2017:
- We want to attract more members to the Working Group from all continents representing conservators working in institutions, in private practice, in training and conservation scientists: by personal invitation and by the meetings of the Working Group.
- We are planning to communicate with the members by short news and a newsletter (one per year) on the ICOM-CC website and by e-mail.
- We will organise an Interim Meeting in 2016 in Europe.
- We want to develop an excellent program for the Triennial Conference in 2017 that is relevant for our members.
- The Working Group aims to function as an interface between research and application to improve the interaction between conservation practice and research by inviting participants and papers from both areas.
- Communication and exchange, at meetings and by news, will cover paper, parchment and book conservation including different media on paper and parchment.
- We will discuss the impact of digitisation on conservation and collection management.
- The Working Group wants to provide a network of mutual support, of information on current developments and of discussion about the future of conservation.