Art Technological Source Research
Triennial Programme 2011-2014
- Deliver at least three newsletters within the triennium.
- Publish in our website documents (as bibliographical references) related to source research in art technology.
- Publish the proceedings of our interim meetings.
- Stimulate communication on membership actions (members sharing field of research, publications, feedback for further research, etc.).
- Celebration of our 5th interim meeting: “A new lease of life: Documented transformations of works of art”, 22-23 November 2012, Brussels-Belgium, Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage (KIK-IRPA).
- Organize the 6th Working Group interim meeting
- Activate Art Technological Source Research members on Forum by opening a discussion on the concept of source research on art technology, in order to redefine our goals as a Working Group. Moreover, we plan to use Forum as a platform for the exchange and dissemination of information on the subject.
Specific themes of research /investigations
A. Historical documentary source research and reconstructions of art materials and techniques.
B. Exploring artists’ practice as recorded in texts, images, photographs, or audiovisual materials.