- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
ICOM-CC Photographic Materials Working Group Interim Meeting 2016
ICOM-CC Photographic Materials Working Group Triennial Meeting 2016
The Rijksmuseum Amsterdam and the Photographic Materials Working Group of ICOM-CC are pleased to announce plans for the 2016 Photographic Materials Working Group interim meeting. The Rijksmuseum will host the event, scheduled for 21-24 September 2016 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This meeting is an important gathering of photograph conservators and historians from all over the world. Past meetings have been held in Wellington, Athens, Rochester, and Paris, among other locations. The 2016 meeting will be comprised of two days of workshops and tours followed by two days of lectures and a poster display. The subjects of the workshops, the tour locations and the call for papers will be announced in October 2015.
Please visit the conference website regularly.