- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Travel Grants for Participation of Young ICOM Professional Members in ICOM International Committee meetings in 2017
As part of its inclusive approach confirmed by its Strategic Plan, ICOM is committed to support the participation of its young members, especially those with fewer resources, in ICOM International Committee Meetings in 2017.
In this context, ICOM will award travel grants for its International Committee Meetings 2017, which will be held throughout the year 2017.
The grants will provide assistance for airfare (in the most reasonable level of Economy Class), accommodation for the duration of the Meeting, and registration fees (if applicable).
Insurance coverage, visa costs, local transportation, meals and other expenses related to the members’ participation will not be covered by these grants, in any circumstances.
Criteria applicable to Young ICOM Members:
Regarding Young ICOM Members, National and International Committees are encouraged to facilitate the participation of their young members in International Committee meetings in 2017.
Each National and International Committee can support the applications of two (2) young members, who should be 35 years of age or under on 31 December 2016. Candidates should be able to write and understand English fluently and be full-time museum employees. They should also be individual members of ICOM and of the International Committee whose meeting they wish to attend.
For full information, log into your iCOMMUNITY account on the ICOM website: http://icom.museumDownload Criteria for ICOM Travel Grant 2017