- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Metal 2016 - Registration Now Open!
Tuesday 15 March 2016 (Categories: Metals)
Registration Now Open!
The organizing committee is pleased to announce that early bird registration is now open for Metal 2016. We invite you to join us in New Delhi, India from September 26-30, 2016 hosted by the Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts
We had an exceptional response to the call for papers and posters and we’re anticipating an outstanding conference with an engaging, topical and dynamic program
The program includes several excellent workshops, three of which are offered pre-conference and one during the conference week. Please visit http://www.metals2016.org/workshops.htm to learn more
Don’t forget to sign up for an unforgettable post conference tour to the Taj Mahal! More details are available at http://www.metals2016.org/postconferencedaytrip.htm
Don’t miss out on the early bird registration rates, which apply until April 25, 2016. Register today!
ICOM member or Friend: $400 USD
Conference Dinner: $55 (note that a conference dinner ticket is not included in the registration fee and must be purchased separately).
There are two easy ways to register: online via credit card, or by electronic funds transfer. To register, go to: http://www.metals2016.org/registration.htm
Please browse the Metal 2016 website for more information http://www.metals2016.org New updates are being added frequently, so bookmark this page.
We hope to see you in New Delhi!
Claudia Chemello, Coordinator, ICOM-CC Metal Working Group
Achal Pandya, Program Chair