- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
CALL FOR PAPERS ICOM-CC 18th Triennial Conference Copenhagen
ICOM-CC is inviting contributions for its 18th Triennial Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, on 4–8 September 2017.
Details can be found on the conference website: www.icom-cc2017.org
Contributions from ICOM members and non-members are welcome.
The deadline for abstracts of prospective papers is 15 April 2016.
A call for posters will be issued at a later date.18th Triennial Conference website