- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
ICOM-CC 6th Experts' Meeting: Enamel on Metal
The 6TH EXPERTS’ MEETING ON ENAMEL ON METAL will be held at the National Museum in Warsaw, Poland, 19th ‐ 20th May, 2016
Call for papers: deadline for submission of abstracts is 2nd November 2015.
The National Museum in Warsaw, originally founded in 1862 as the Museum of Fine Arts, is currently one of the oldest art museums in Poland. Its collection numbers around 830,000 works of art from Poland and abroad, from ancient times to the present, including paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, coins, as well as utilitarian objects and design and enamel collections range from Asian to European decorative artefacts. We are accepting abstracts for oral presentations and posters until 2 November 2015. Contributions may cover all aspects of the conservation, history, technology and science of enamels on metal.
Conference language will be English
The meeting will consist of 2 days of oral presentations and visits to collections. The meeting is scheduled just before the Interim Meeting of the ICOM-‐CC Glass & Ceramics Working Group taking place in Wrocław, Poland.