- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
CORDOBA Project - Seminar on Gilt Leather
One-day seminar on gilt leather to conclude the research project CORDOBA which focused on the analysis of the silver foils in gilt leather decors by ion beams.
The conference will take place at the national museum of Renaissance in Ecouen (north of Paris) on Thursday 15th October 2015. The day will gather art historians, conservators, curators and scientists and will include presentations giving different views on these decors, a visit of the gilt leather collections in the museum and the results of the project CORDOBA.
All the presentations will be in French.
This conference is open to all and access is free (including lunch), however registration is required at
firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th.