- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Call for Papers: Two-day Symposium on “Collecting and Conserving Performance Art”
In June 2016, the specialty group Modern Art and Cultural Heritage (MKKM) of the German Association of Conservator-Restorers (VDR) will host an international, two-day symposium on the topic of collecting and conserving performance art. The symposium will be held in English and will take place at the Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg, Germany.
Interested authors are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts must be submitted in English. Papers may not be presented or published elsewhere prior to the symposium. Subsequently to the symposium, qualifying papers are intended to be published in a peer-reviewed, electronic publication, edited and published by the VDR.
Deadline for abstract submission: August 31, 2015
Send abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts should include:
- Title of presentation
- Name and contact information of all authors
- Abstract text: approx. 400-500 words
The abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee and authors will be notified by October 15, 2015.
Please direct all questions to the conference committee at email@example.com.
Conference committee: Andrea Sartorius, Esther Rapoport, Eva Rieß, Joanna PhillipsInformation