- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
International Conference on Energy Efficiency and Comfort in Historic Buildings
19th-21st of October 2016, Brussels, Belgium at the Belgian Royal Library.
Abstract submissions open for the Second International Conference on Energy Efficiency and Comfort in Historic Buildings (EECHB2016).
After a first edition organised by Fundación de Casas Históricas y Singulares and Ars Civilis in Madrid in 2014, the second edition will take place in Brussels (BE) from the 19th to the 21st of October 2016.
International experts and stakeholders will be invited to share the latest developments and experiences in improving the energy efficiency and comfort of historic buildings while preserving their historic character, inherent values and integrity. The conference is organized by the Belgian Building Research Institute (BBRI) in co-operation with the Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage (KIK-IRPA), Onroerend Erfgoed (Flanders), the Direction of Monuments and Sites (Brussels) and the DG04 - Département du Patrimoine (Wallonia).
The online abstract submission system is currently available and will close on the 14th of September 2015.Conference website with information and abstract submission.