- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Joint Interim Meeting CONSERVATION NOW
The ICOM-CC Working Groups for 'Education & Training' and 'Preventive Conservation' are to hold their combined interim meeting 'CONSERVATION NOW' at Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th September 2013. The meeting seeks to understand the current and future demands on conservation practice in order that conservation programmes can maximise the employability of their graduates.
In advance of the meeting we would like to gather data on the experiences of conservation graduates, the conservation programmes, practising conservators as well as those employing conservators.
We would appreciate your feedback in our online survey. All responses will remain confidential and secure. Your input will be used to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of professional practice. We appreciate your trust and look forward to serving you in the future.
We thank you in advance for your valuable insights.
We have contracted Survey Monkey, an independent research firm to field your confidential survey responses.
The online surveys will be forwarded to you shortly
Co-Ordinator Education & Training Working Group