- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
ICOM-CC Triennial Conference program
Tuesday 09 August 2011 (Categories: Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures)
The full ICOM-CC Triennial Conference program is now on the conference website, here: http://www.icom-cc2011.org/conference_programme.aspx The link leads you to the overall schedule. Clicking on the links marked "WG sessions" leads you to the individual presentations.
The Working Group on Ethnographic Collections has been alotted sessions on Thursday afternoon (starting with a joint session with Textiles) and mid-morning on Friday.
I hope to see many of you in Lisbon!
Carole Dignard, CoordinatorICOM-CC Triennial Conference program