- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Scientific Research Working Group Interim Meeting October 2010 in Pisa Italy
Saturday 31 July 2010 (Categories: Scientific Research)
ICOM-CC Scientific Research Working Group, in collaboration with ICOM Italia, is organising an interim meeting to be held in Pisa, at the Auditorium of Opera della Primaziale Pisana, Piazza Arcivescovado, alongside the monumental complex of Piazza dei Miracoli.
The Preliminary Programme and Book of Abstracts are available for download at the Scientific Research Working Group’s Download page. Over the two-day meeting there will be presentations and posters covering the following areas: 1. Understanding Material Degradation 2. Characterising Interpreting and Understanding Heritage Materials and Objects 3. Developing Methods for Material Stabilization, Monitoring, and Repair 4. Advancing Analytical Technologies
Early registration is available until September the 10th, 2010 for € 150, after which the fee will be € 200. This includes coffee breaks, lunches and a visit to the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli. Go to the Scientific Research Working Group’s Download page to obtain the registration form.
We look forward to seeing you in Pisa and learning about everyone’s research.