- Candidates for Coordinator 2014-2017
- Triennial programme
- UPHOLSTERY+ Joint Interim Meeting, Krakow 2007
- DEMHIST / ICOM-CC Joint Interim Meeting 2012: The Artifact, Its Context and Their Narrative
- Multidisciplinary Conservation: A Holistic View For Historic Interiors
- Heritage Wood: Research & Conservation in the 21st Century
View this Working Group's...
< back to working groups
Wood, Furniture, and Lacquer
The Working Group Wood, Furniture, and Lacquer aims to promote the exchange of information and communication amongst people working within diverse areas related to wood, furniture, and lacquer conservation and research; to promote and encourage research into the materials, technology, and conservation of wood, furniture, and lacquer artefacts; and to encourage the highest standards of examination, documentation, and treatment of wood, furniture, and lacquer objects.