- Triennial programme
- DEMHIST / ICOM-CC Joint Interim Meeting 2012: The Artifact, Its Context and Their Narrative
- Multidisciplinary Conservation: A Holistic View For Historic Interiors
- Polychrome Sculpture: Tool Marks, Construction Techniques, Decorative Practice and Artistic Tradition
- Heritage Wood: Research & Conservation in the 21st Century
View this Working Group's...
- Interim meetings
- Joint Interim Meeting Warsaw 3013
- Joint Interim Meeting Los Angeles 2012
- Joint Interim Meeting Rome 2010
- Symposium on Polychrome Sculpture: Tool Marks and Construction Techniques
- Symposium on Polychrome Sculpture: Artistic Tradition and Construction Techniques
- Other documents
< back to working groups
Sculpture, Polychromy, and Architectural Decoration
The Working Group Sculpture, Polychromy, and Architectural Decoration is concerned with the conservation of sculptural and painted three-dimensional objects including decorative architectural surfaces. The Working Group provides the means to share information between a network of like-minded international professionals and encourages research, the exchange of ethical and technical ideas. The Working Group aims to promote and disseminate information through interim meetings, ICOM-CC Triennial Conferences, newsletters and the ICOM-CC on-line forum.