Become a Friend
Benefits: access to the ICOM-CC Professional Network, which includes the following exclusive benefits:
- The ICOM-CC e-zine On Board.
- Participation in Working Group(s) including subscription to Working Group e-Newsletters.
- Priority to have papers/posters accepted for the ICOM-CC Triennial Conferences (in case of papers/posters of equal merits).
- Reduced fees for ICOM-CC Triennial Conferences and Working Group Interim Meetings
Annual fee (1 January - 31 December)
Friend: euros 60/euros 20*
Student Friend: euros 35/euros 10*
Friend and Student-Friend category participation is limited to one calendar year (ends on 31 December) with the goal of becoming a full ICOM and ICOM-CC member during the participation period.
Renewal for additional year/s in the Friend/Student Friend category is limited to those individuals who cannot join ICOM-CC through ICOM and who have received a formal denial for membership from ICOM.
* Residents in countries classified as Category 3 (euros 2,824 - 8,728 GDP by PPP) or Category 4 (<euros 2,824 GDP by PPP) as published periodically by ICOM based on International Monetary Fund indicators (ICOM Country Category Grid).
Students who wish to take advantage of the Student fee are requested to supply a proof of current student status.
Attention: By clicking on the button below, you will be you will be directed to an electronic registration form. Payment is made through the Paypal function at the end of the form (“submit”), which directs you to the secure Paypal site. This is the only method of payment currently available. Registration is non-refundable.