- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
Travel Grants for Participation of Young ICOM Professional Members in ICOM International Committee meetings in 2017: As part of its inclusive approach confirmed by its Strategic Plan, ICOM is committed to support the participation of its young members, espe...
E-blast Khaled Asaad in Palmyra Syria - August 2015: ICOM-CC strongly supports ICOM’ s condemnation of the killing of the Syrian archaeologist Khaled Assad Tuesday morning in Palmyra. Our support a...
MUSEUM INTERNATIONAL Vol. 67 No. 267-268 - Museums, heritage and capacity building: MUSEUM INTERNATIONAL Vol. 67 No. 267-268 - Museums, heritage and capacity building Call for Papers ICOM is preparing a double issue of Museum I...
A Life in Archaeology and Glass: Honoring David Whitehouse (1941-2013): In March 2014, The Corning Museum of Glass will host a free public lecture followed by a two-day seminar honoring the life and work of its former dire...
The Artifact, Its Context and Their Narrative Multidisciplinary conservation in Historic House Museums: The Artifact, Its Context and Their Narrative Multidisciplinary conservation in Historic House Museums. A Joint Conference of ICOM-DEMHIST and three ...