- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
News in 2009
ATSR 4th international Symposium - Technology and Interpretation Reflecting the artist’s Process: Vienna, Academy of Fine Arts, 23. - 24. September 2010 After three successful Symposia in Amsterdam (2004), Madrid (2006) and Glasgow (2008), the ICO...
(Categories: Art Technological Source Research)
The Training and Education needs for the Conservation of Modern and Contemporary Art: Save the Dates, June 12-13, 2010 The Training and Education and Modern Materials and Contemporary Art working groups (WGs) of ICOM-CC will be holding...
Key Issues in Emergency Preparedness and Response: Canadian Conservation Institute Professional Workshop: Key Issues in Emergency Preparedness and Response (October 20-23, 2009) If you are interested ...
Proceedings of the Forum on the Conservation of Thangkas: The Proceedings of the Forum on the Conservation of Thangkas, Special Session of the ICOM-CC 15th Triennial Conference, New Delhi, India, September 26...
ICOM-CC Ethnographic Conservation Newsletter 30: The ICOM-CC Ethnographic Conservation Newsletter #30 (January 2009) is now published and available. Feature articles include: 'The Limitations of Hand...
(Categories: Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures)
GCI's Experts' Roundtable on Sustainable Climate Management Strategies (Tenerife, Spain, 2007): The Getty Conservation Institute is pleased to announce that papers from the GCI's Experts' Roundtable on Sustainable Climate Management Strategies ...